1. We need to change something (e.g., wording, typo, etc.) in our pre-registration, can you change it for us?
We never make any changes to pre-registrations. Authors have the following options to make edits or flag problems:
2. I created a .pdf of a pre-registration by mistake, can you make it private again?
No. For transparency and credibility of the pre-registration system, once a link to the pre-registration is created, the link must always be available.
But, a link to the anonymized version of the pre-registration can still be used, so you can still share your pre-registration without disclosing your identity. You can find that link to the anonymized version rigt under the link to their public version in the page listing your pre-registrations.
3. I indicated two pre-registrations are related and they were bundled but I made a mistake, they are not related, can you unbundle them for me?
No. For transparency and credibility of the pre-registration system, once something is included in a shared pre-registration it must always be included, and that includes links to other pre-registrations the authors indicated were related.
4. Something is wrong with how my pre-registration is displayed, can you fix it?
Yes. We will fix anything that is our responsibility. Examples include titles that do not fit the .pdf width, and characters that do not display correctly in the pdf.
5. I no longer have access to my old email account, can you help me recover my old-pre-registrations?
Yes. Create a new account with an email address you do have access to, visit the account page and enter the email address of your previous account as a secondary email for the new one.
6. It's something else
For anything not listed above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org